Monday, April 6, 2009

1st Scheduled Home Study Visit

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And moderate fear :(

And worry.

And, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the phone call from the regional homefinder that’s been assigned to me and the first out of my three, I think?, home study visits is in just over 70 hours from right now! I am about to become the queen of clean (hard to believe, I know). I’d write more but there’s plenty I need to be busy around here with. That, coupled with the idea that I have my first level two training class tonight at 6pm for “Using Discipline to Protect, Nurture, and Meet Developmental Needs.”

Please pray for my emotions right now because they are a COMPLETE MESS!

Home study visit Thursday; April 9th at 1pm

1 comment: